Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Shinycatz;
- the standard power that cats of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about cats of this breed;
- some cats of this breed: the best cats in terms of magic Power, level, those that have received a progress stone, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the power of the best cats of a certain breed and the breed's standard power allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have cats and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
Characteristics of this breed:
The Siamese is one of the first Oriental cat breeds to be recognized. Its particular appearance makes this cat breed instantly recognizable!
Characteristics in Shinycatz:
The Shiny Siamese is obviously gifted with the same characteristics as the Siamese cat in real life but we still don’t know anything about its exceptional abilities that are hidden away. The scientific knowledge that we have on the Shinycatz’ today has proved to be widely superficial.
It’s widely known that the Shiny Siamese has a magical power (Fear of the Chartreux), which, in particular, lets them multiply their potential balance (already very high) by ten.
If you decide to adopt a Shiny Siamese, you need to concentrate on its elegance and balance.
This breed is also known under the name: The Royal Cat of Siam.