Each breed has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this breed;
- this breed's characteristics on Shinycatz;
- the standard power that cats of this breed have;
- coats available for this breed;
- the best breeders of this breed;
- the best breedings for this breed;
- statistics about cats of this breed;
- some cats of this breed: the best cats in terms of magic Power, level, those that have received a progress stone, those that are for sale...
A breed's page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this breed;
- groups that are talking about this breed;
- discussions about this breed on the forums.
The comparison between the power of the best cats of a certain breed and the breed's standard power allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this breed is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between breeds, especially depending on the number of breeders who have cats and breedings of this breed.
Always show this help
The Chartreux is a breed of cat native to France. It is also one of the most popular cat breeds of its country. It is a graceful animal, faithful, and with a good temperament. Its large, round gold eyes give it a very special appearance.
The Chartreux have a short coat. Their coats are generally blue, but can vary in different shades of blue and gray. This cat breed is somewhat reminiscent of the Korat and the Russian Blue.